DSA offers a full turnkey project management of composite projects. From the inception, we are able to manage the design, procurement, manufacturing, transport, installation and commissioning.
We are often engaged to oversee major composite procurement packages.
This engagement begins early; including the review of the technical information sent to manufactures and ends with the successful installation, commissioning and documentation of the project.
Our expertise in project management includes:
- Coordinate with technology partners to develop conceptual design
- Develop basis of design
- Project cost estimate
- Define and create scope of works
- Managing FEED and detail engineering
- Conduct design review and constructability review
- Review of modularisation
- Procurement support
- Conduct bidding process
- Vendor evaluation
- Vendor selection
- Review of inspection and test plan
- Review of factory acceptance testing for equipment
- Managing logistics; Organising permits and approvals
- Manage construction contractor
- Manage commissioning
- Project Monitoring
- Project Reporting as per CTR, showing Status, Earned Value, Gantt Chart, Resource Scheduling, Task Scheduling, Timesheet
- Project handover